"We use Angie's List to assess whether we're doing a good job keeping valued customers like you happy. Please click on the link above or visit AngiesList.com/Review/8487371 in order to grade our quality of work and customer service."
- Vinyl Plank is water resistant, some of options are waterproof, A special coating can make vinyl strain resistant from liquids like wine that will quickly damage a wood or stone.
- Vinyl Plank can be installed directly on top of subfloor> Which can make a process of installation faster, less expensive and easy (depends on condition of subfloor).
- Luxury Vinyl Plank is an efficient and long-lasting product, requiring only a routine cleanings to look new.
- Our modern materials of luxury Vinyl plank may look better than ever. It comes with different textures and thickness that can be easy confused with more expensive options as hardwood floors.
- Available in all different patterns, styles and colors.
- Vinyl floors are the best solution for busy entryways, kitchens and bathrooms.
A right-installed vinyl is almost waterproof, making this the perfect material for use in high moisture spaces like bathroom, laundry room or kitchen. It is a soft material and leave nice feeling under your feet than wood or ceramic tile floors. Vinyl sheet has a clear wear layer that acts as a surface barrier, protecting the floor from stains and spills. This material is easy to clean and maintain.
Due to VCT composition they are fairly durable that makes them perfect for high traffic areas. Along with the high resilience, this contributes to extra longevity of your tiles. Aside from durability, this material has a wide range of colors and textures that can add creative look to your project.